The free Monday evening Sedona Community Suppers at St. Andrew’s provide a much-needed hot meal for some, a place to meet friends weekly for others, and the first half of Monday-supper-and-a-movie (at the Sedona Public Library across the street) to those enjoying a night on the town. Several non-profits support St. Andrew’s in making and serving meals, and parishioners enjoy the fellowship of working together and meeting Sedona residents and visitors they might not otherwise encounter. If you are interested in volunteering, or your group would like to host a supper, contact us.
- The Church of the Red Rocks
- Jewish Community of Sedona and the Verde Valley
- Rotary Club of Sedona
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
- St. John Vianney Catholic Church
- Schrader-Martinez Construction Company, Inc.
- Sedona United Methodist Church
- The Sedona Women
- Society of Saint Vincent de Paul
- Sedona Bakery & Cafe
- Wildflower Bread Company
- Sedona Community Food Bank
- Yavapai County Community Health Service